বুধবার, ১৪ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১১

Free Legal Question: Traffic Law | Georgia | I had a conditional ...

I had a conditional probation assigned to me after getting a traffic ticket. She was only supposed to be my probation officer until I paid the ticket off, I didnt get a chance to due to me losing my job. I was informed that if I didn't have the ticket paid by a certain time I would be taken back to court. I didn't make my last visit with her so I dont know what action was taken. I also have a probation officer for a different matter, my question is can my main probation officer lock me up for not paying off the traffic probation officer if I had a warrant?

Source: http://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/-/conditional-probation-assigned-traffic-ticket-731962230/

accuweather j. cole j. cole nassau bahamas nassau bahamas iguana iguana

0টি মন্তব্য:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

এতে সদস্যতা মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন [Atom]

<< হোম